Monday, November 5, 2007

Let the Record Show...

...that I poseted Menu Plan Monday last thing before bed last night at 12:11am. However, I cannot figure out how to put the east coast time on blogger. (I clicked on "pot options" and entered the correct date and time for wehre I was, but it didn't "take" on the posting itself.

Now I suppose this too is a post for today. but it feels a little like cheateing. But if anyone out there knows how to change my blog to my own time zone, that woudl be great!

Note added Tuesday: Let the record also show that I really need my contact lenses in order to type correctly! Sheesh. It was hard to find my glasses without--you know, my glasses...and I hadn't put in my lenses yet because...eh, who cares. I hadn't, and I won't make the mistake of typing without them again!

1 comment:

brandy101 said...

Yay! Ok, I wasn't sure if this was yours or not...until I read something about WAWA hoagies,,,then I knew I was in the right place!

I have to cook dinner and then get ready for Yoga class so I'll post my meme answers tomorrow :)

Something has to interrupt my obsessive BOGGLIFIC playing!!!