Friday, April 24, 2009

FFOF 74

Hey VALMG--get well soon!

In honor of her surgery, this week's theme is Things That Are Mushy!

Here are this week’s four questions. I’m going on a diet of pureed foods soon so let’s see what you’ve got.

#1. What’s your favorite flavor of yogurt?

Safeway's black cherry. Yum.

#2. Got a recipe for a smoothie?

Not that I haven't shared already. There was a really good honeydew one I made, similar to this:
HONEYDEW MINT SMOOTHIE
2 1/2 cups honeydew melon
2 tablespoons of chopped fresh mint
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
Pinch of salt
1/3 cup of ginger ale or lemon and lime soda 6 ice cubes
Blend until smooth. Serves two. Sinfully delicious. Thanks to here for this recipe, which looks even better than the one I used.

#3. Got a recipe for split pea soup?

Nope. Totally wish I did.

#4. What’s your favorite kind of pudding?

Honestly? Pistachio. When it's not busy killing us with salmonella.

Want to play along or just wish VALMG well? Click on the button and head on over to Fun, Crafts, and Recipes!

6 comments:

Arlene said...

wow the smoothie sounds really deli!

happy week-end!

Domestic CEO said...

A diet of pureed foods? Do tell!

Nessa said...

That smoothie sounds great!

Momish said...

I totally agree that Black Cherry is the best and now I want a smoothie. Smoothies might have to be added to the Spaghetti Wednesday menu. Spiked smoothies, that is.

corrin said...

Ohhh...I've never had pistachio pudding but it sounds great!

valmg said...

I didn't expect to see a pistachio pudding answer. I don't care for pistachio at all.
Chocolate pudding is my favorite.
Thanks for playing FFOF!