Saturday, November 22, 2008

Smart Habit Saturday--update

So, here's what I learned about myself this week.

1) I do better on memes when I'm not the only one doing them.

2) When I have a nasty cold, I am more likely to go to bed at a decent hour anyway.

3) If I turn off the computer, I am more likely to go to bed at a decent hour.

I would not necessarily call this week a huge success; one night, I collapsed on the sofa next to my husband, watching the 10 o'clock news, and didn't wake up again until almost 1am, but the cuddles were worth it. I didn't consider that night a failure.

So. This week, I'm going to try to continue with the decent bedtime hours. I'm also going to add "move 30 extra minutes a day." I had tried to get that started right when my cold hit and between exhaustion and stuffy head, the poor dog was lucky to get around the block once a day. But I'm getting back there. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: