Monday, September 3, 2007

Menu Planning Monday

Happy Labor Day!
Monday: hot dogs and sausages on the grill, radish and feta salad, potato salad
Tuesday: crock pot pork roast, broccoli, rice
Wednesday: steak on the grill (whatever cut is on sale at my butcher today), corn on the cob, tomato & mozzarella salad
Thursday: leftovers &/or spaghetti
Friday: Football game, baby! Go Panthers! (We'll get dinner there.)
best part of this: I have everything I need for the week except the meats (pork & steak), hot dog rolls and some lemons for dressings. Woo-hoo!

Radish & Feta Salad
Slice radishes thin. Add feta cheese, black olives (I use pitted kalamatas), and either mint or scallions. Toss in a lemony vinaigrette (I use the one from Mark Bittman's How to Cook Everything) at least a half hour before serving.

No comments: