Sunday, March 17, 2013

Alas, Poor Reader, I Hardly Knew Ye

So, right when I need it most, Reader is shutting down. Boooooooo. So, now I have a deadline to finish debugging my blog.

Sigh. So here we are another week. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Last week went well; I finished my grad class! woooooooooo! So we jettisoned the Thursday crock pot for Friday. And then Friday discovered it was quite bland and not a hit, so off to two nights of pizza it was.

This week:

Today, my kids were outraged that there was no family celebration of St. Patrick's Day, so we pulled one together. I poached a salmon, for the first time ever. De-lish. I also made sprouts (cabbage like, but tastier) and we'll have corned beef and cabbage for dinner.

Monday: Joanne's Pork Tenderloin

Tuesday: Taco Tuesday--special papal edition! Tacos + Nachos (Nacho=nickname for St. Ignatius, founder of the Jesuits, of which the pope is one), and Zeppole (for St. Joseph's Day, and to celebrate the pope's Italian heritage!).

Wednesday: Noodles.

Thursday: Leftovers

Friday: March Madness Party. Not sure what we are bringing.

So, nothing exciting but a good week overall. Have a happy day, all!

No comments: