Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Thanks and Must See Funny Post (from someone else of course)

First, many thanks for all of you who are also pulling for the Phillies. We are now pretty convinced that the universe will end if a Philly team wins and last night was just a preview. But it would be worth Armageddon for my poor husband, so please continue your good thoughts.

Second, you must click here, especially if you are at all critical of the last eight years. The original "inspiration" was one of the most annoying ads of its time but it leads to a funny-but-don't-watch-with-your-kids update that cracked me up. Enjoy. WFMW tomorrow, I hope. (Getting in gear for next month!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the link. I had seen the new video, but not recently seen the old video.

Pulling for the Phillies down here in Georgia!

brandy101 said...

I posted this on my FB and blog, too. Very well done. And dont forget - those Wassup guys are from Philly!!!
(My sister saw *Dookie* in the superfresh a few years back!!!)