Sunday, June 10, 2012

MPM--More Crazy than Lazy Edition

First, thanks for the prayers for my husband. In the end, he did not have the surgery in lieu of more testing. He has a condition that was well documented by our former doctors but our current doctors apparently didn't know about. I see those as answered prayers, and thank those of you who held him in your thoughts.

I'm glad he was still functional because wow, what a weekend. Friday was two end-of-year functions at school for the boys, followed by a graduation party for a nephew. Saturday was the last day of track and the last day of t-ball, and a graduation party. Today (Sunday) started as a blank day on the calendar. But I'm not sure I can even count how many friends we saw by the end of it. We welcomed new friends to the neighborhood with pancakes after church, swung by the pool, and ended at the third graduation party of the weekend. It was amazing catching up with so many people in one weekend.

But now after three days of running around, we're home for the week for the last week of school and the last week of work for me. The crazy continues but I am looking forward to it all! And my gratitude for freezer meals knows no bounds.

Monday: citrus chicken from Dinner A'Fare, rice, asparagus and other CSA veggies

Tuesday: Hot Dog Dive Meet (really, the training the parents practice meet).

Wednesday: Taco Wednesday

Thursday: Stuffed shells from meal exchange, salad, CSA veggies

Friday: Finally a co-ed soccer day...I will probably make chili to share. Yum!

Wishing you a great week full of people you love. Go see I'm an Organizing Junkie! for more meal plans!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a delicious week! What kind of veg do you get in your CSA box? We've got a big garden, and I'm always looking for creative ways to use all our veggies. ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting your menu. Have a great week!

Allie
Learningtobefrugal.com