Saturday, May 10, 2014

My Favorite Food Category

So, how was your week? Mine was full of leftover party food. It was bliss. (Many of you know--"leftover party food" is my favorite food category!)

Alas, not so for this week. Mother's Day brunch tomorrow and then actual cooking this week. But the communion, the party, and the leftovers--all wonderful. Now back to reality...

Sunday--I don't care as long as I don't cook it. I made quiches for brunch (classic Betty Crocker quiche Lorraine, thanks to the interwebs, and this spinach quiche (with crust) and this spinach and mushroom quiche (without). The one without, I used the rest of my fat-free yogurt and regular fat sour cream (it's what I had). I couldn't believe all that fit in my pie dish but it did!

Monday--baseball at 6 with a 5:15 call, so Crazy Jane's Chicken, rice, and spinach.

Tuesday--tacos

Wednesday--spaghetti

Thursday--Pacific Rim Pork, rice, maybe broccoli on the side

Friday--hooray for the school's end-of-year party!

Have a great week and Happy Mother's Day to any who celebrate!

No comments: