Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things about MemeGRL


1…. This is my first Thursday Thirteen!
2. I found this meme through My Life as a Stay at Home Mom (thanks Rachel!)
3. I'm a little intimidated just jumping in here!
4. I started a blog because of fun memes like this that I wanted to try.
5. At this point, most days of my week have a meme.
6. Some are more useful than others; like Meal Planning Monday, which I look forward to actually following.
7. This isn't easy but it is still easier than Sunday Scribblings, which encourges me to write poetry and prose and leave it out there for people to read!
8. I'm currently at home full time.
9. I have a 3.5 year old son and a 1 year old son.
10. And did I mention my amazing husband?
11. And our dog, who should have been named "Houdini." (We always wondered why such a beautiful, pleasant dog was at the pound, unclaimed. Now that we know her, we think she just ended up jillions of miles from home!)
12. I love reading blogs to find out what other people's lives are like (I'm just a wee bit nosy).
13. I'm hoping this gets easier as time goes on -- and that all the future ones don't start with "I"!
Happy Thursday!


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: