Monday, August 13, 2012

MPM--On Vacation Time

No, we're not on vacation this week. That was last week. It was bliss. We had a great week on the mountain top, with just enough balance between time with lots of the family and time with just our family and the grandparents. It was a great opportunity for my husband to recover from his surgery, and for us to all hang out.

This week, we have a teenager visiting with us, which is awesome but changing the food landscape. There are two football camps (one for the teenage, which is why he's here), last days at the pool to get in, and all kinds of other craziness. Here's hoping you are pulling out the last days of summer in to whatever makes you happy. We're certainly working on it here!

Monday: Out to dinner and back to school shopping.

Tuesday: Taco Tuesday, with double the usual meat.

Wednesday: chicken roll ups, lots of veggies from the CSA (we are solo-ing on the box this week so it will be a bumper crop!)

Thursday:  Crockpot pork tenderloin. First time recipe so I'll link after I try it.

Friday: Hmm, I'm a little put out. I was going to make my shrimp-corn-tomato thing but of all the things in the box--no corn. So I'll have to figure something else out. Hopefully by Friday I'll have some new ideas.

Wishing you an August that goes fast or slow, whichever you wish! Check out I'm an Organizing Junkie! for more recipes and meal plans.

1 comment:

M&M Mommy said...

Thought I would pop over and check you out! Love the links on the side of the successful recipes, I may have to "borrow" that!

Have a great day!