Friday, April 17, 2009

FFOF 73

Hey, VALMG is back and talking about surgery--hope it goes well/went well!

#1. Sarafina’s suggestion. How far would you be willing to travel to satisfy a food craving?

Hmm. Half an hour, I think. In college, I did know a group of friends who drove from their dorm room in Philly for deep dish pizza in Chicago and then turned around and drove back---all in a weekend. But I've never gone that far for food!

#2. Have you ever eaten rabbit? What did you think?

I have. The chicken comparison didn't fool me. I thought it was greasier and just couldn't get past eating Fluffy.

#3. Have you ever made your own bread? How?

Yes--the New York Times 24 hour no knead bread, twice. The first time was awesome. Second time was fine but not as crusty. I don't have the slightest idea what was different between the two times.

#4. Where do you usually spend Easter and what do you usually eat?

Easter is one of the rotating holidays in our family. We do not host it as our yard is smallest and we are blessed to have lots of egg-hunting-aged cousins. Usually there's ham and lamb and turkey, mac and cheese, carrot mousse, salad, and other springy things (asparagus, usually).

If you want to play, click here or on the button and visit Fun, Crafts and Recipes! Speedy healing, VALMG.

No comments: