Sunday, April 21, 2013

Spring is Springing All Around

I'm so grateful to those of you who are reading past the malware messages. Thank you.

This is a nice, ordinary week, I hope. A little baseball, a little track (both boys ran a mile in practice last week! They are so proud of themselves, and rightly so), maybe book group if I'm lucky. Wishing you and your loved ones the same.

Monday: Armagnac chicken

Tuesday: taco Tuesday

Wednesday: Wednesday Spaghetti. I am trying the avocado spaghetti from pinterest, but I know that would be of no interest to the boys in the house so we'll see how that goes.

Thursday: Dining Out for Life--a fundraiser night where local restaurants give 33% of your tab to AIDS charities. Our favorite pizza place is on the list so we'll do our usual Friday pizza on Thursday.

Friday: Leftovers. I know, unexciting but sometimes that's how it goes.

Hopefully we'll get a little more springlike weather next week and can grill some of the things still hanging out in the freezer this weekend.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Mom24 said...

Hmm. I clicked on your blog from feedly and it took me right to your page--no malware warning. Hopefully I'm not being infected as I write. :)

Sounds like a perfect week, I'm a huge fan of normal and what a great reason to go out for pizza.

I confess, I'm afraid I'm with your boys on the avocado spaghetti, if you try it let me know what you thought. I can not seem to get my act together to make a meal plan, but I know I had better, life really does go so much better with one.

Glad you're still blogging.